- Instant eye lifting effect
- Visible results
- Tightens, lifts & firms the skin
- Reduces fine lines & wrinkles
- Improves elasticity
- Reduces puffiness
- Hydrates & moisturises
- Semi-permanent effect
Our EyeLifting Gel is designed to work in several ways. Firstly, with the skin’s natural collagen, giving a natural lifting boost to the eye area, as well as reducing puffiness and signs of tiredness. This super intensive hydrating formula also has a smoothing and tightening effect, softening fine lines and wrinkles. Finally, the cooling gel gives an instant wake-up to tired, over-worked eyes, reducing puffiness for an instant eye makeover.
Under the Eye
1. Sweep under the eye, (from the inside closest to the nose) towards the outer corner of the eye, very gently tap in.
Upper Eye/Brow Bone
2. Sweep under the eyebrow, on and across the brow bone, out towards the temple.
3. Leave to absorb for a few seconds (it will feel slightly sticky, but this disappears once fully absorbed).
4. Using your index finger, gently tap in any excess across to the outer corner applying slight pressure, sweeping in an upwards and outwards lifting motion (for drainage).
5. Sweeping once again applying slight pressure, hold the skin up under the arch of the brow for a few seconds then continue to sweep upwards and outwards – repeat if required.
Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin – A highly active ingredient that works by boosting the skins repair system, simulating synthesis of collagen, improving skin elasticity and firmness giving for an instant lift effect.
Tree Bud Extract – A skin super-booster for improving natural elasticity and hydration whilst instantly cooling and refreshing.
Kigella Africana Extract – Has a tightening and firming effect as well as improving elasticity and hydration.
You can use EyeLifting Gel to help set your eyebrow pencil/powder. One application and it’ll stay put all day. For best results use on bare, product-free skin, avoid moisturising on top as this can counteract the lift.
Packing & Delivery Charges
Our standard delivery is 5-21 working days.
The delivery charge is £2.95 (standard) and £6.99 (next day delivery) inc VAT, this covers postage, insurance and handling.
Some deliveries require a signature, please ensure that someone is available to sign for the delivery if applicable. In the event that no-one is available, a collection card will be left, so that the goods can be collected from the parcel office.